Sunday, March 8, 2009

Have you been featured in a Treasury?

One of the things I like to find are "Etsy hacks." Those simple tools we wish Etsy would have,but doesn't. If you have ever tried to figure out if you've been featured in a treasury or gift guide-you know you have to search the treasury pages one by one looking for the gold or silver stars. It can be a real chore-most of the time I just quit looking. But I just found this great site Craftopolis. You just type in your Etsy name and you can find out right away if you're in a Treasury! It's going to be working for gift guides soon too. Hope you have fun finding out if you've been featured in a treasury!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, this is super helpful! Unless someone sends a convo I don't know if I'm in a treasury. (No time to search through hundreds of lists for that star!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god its magic!!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete