Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Finds No.7-chocolatecupcake

chocolatecupcake from Scotland is my first international Friday Find! She's on vacation for a couple of days-I hope she will be surprised by the number of comments when she returns! She has a whole shop full of the cutest items, pin cushions, cute needlebooks for storing your needles, and all sorts of felt embellishments. Who needs to try to make these when you can buy ones cute as these chocolate fudge embellishments? Here's a little about the artisan: I'm Fiona, a 30year old stay at home mum of two (Reece 13 & Zoe 2 1/2)and wife to a very understanding husband. We live near Glasgow in Scotland where on rare occassions the sun does actually shine!!!! Finding time to create my goodies can be difficult so every spare moment is precious, especially in the afternoon while my daughter naps. I find my inspiration from a variety of places including childrens books, magazines and of course.....Etsy! My blog link is http://www.mychocolatecupcake.blogspot.com/ chocolatecupcake has 9 sales right now-let's see if we can boost that a little-Mother's Day in the US is coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment