Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weekly BESTeam Feature

moonanglenay




I wish I had a photographer's eye. But I don't.  I really appreciate how those that have this sense can capture images that absolutely stir ones soul. This weeks feature is on moonangelnay, a very talented artist, digital artist and photographer.

Look at the way she captures the image in the archival print "Beyond Boundaries." It just beckons us to look beyond the gate and wonder what lies thru the door. I love images of door and gates, I don't know why, but they always fascinate me.

But is just isn't prints that you will find in her shop, Naomi also sells collage sheets such as the Bamboo Tile Collage Sheet Urban Nature Abstract . If you are into making your own pendants, or using these in other ways, you should check out the series of collage sheets she has! Don't want to make your own pendant? Moonangelnay has ready made options for you, such as this one called "Twilight Rose."


One of the things you have to check out is her blog. She has pages of great photography tips. I've bookmarked her Product Photography 101 tutorials. They are some of the most comprehensive, well written and easy to follow tutorials I have seen. You owe it to yourself, and your products, to check out these tutorials!

You can also follow her on Twitter: http://twitter.com/moonangelnay

Have a wonderful week.

1 comment: