Friday, November 18, 2011

Exploring Handmade Holiday Shopping Event-Day 3-Jewelry Designers

I hope everyone is enjoying the Handmade Holiday Shopping Event.
Today's featured artisans are Jewelry Designers, but wait where am I? Not to worry, my turn will be coming up soon! Can you believe all the different things  that are available out there?


This kumihimo braided necklace really caught my eye.
 It's from the Etsy shop of Kim Stewart. I've tried  kumihimo braiding-it's not that easy. Her necklace is very well done.

I hope you've had as much fun looking at some of these talented artisans. I can hardly wait for tomorrow. I think I need to start buying some items.  Be sure  to let me know if you have taken a look at the shopping event. I hope you have liked it on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment