Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weekly BESTeam feature

cksilver


There are times when you just feel a certain  connection to another Etsy shop. This is how I feel about cksilver. Everything about this shop I like. From the time you step into the door of  their shop, Marilyn and Cindy, a mother-daughter team, set the tone of their shop. Classic, Balanced, Elegant.

From a simple swirl ring, to a beautiful lapis and silver bracelet,  their creations are exquisite. Can't decide on just one thing or want a gift that keeps giving? How about trying out their Jewelry of the Month Club! What a great idea. Can't decide on something right now? They offer gift certificates too!



I really think you'll enjoy browsing through their shop. The style and tone really speaks to me, why don't you let me know what treasures you have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment