Sunday, February 28, 2010

How about a little spring?

I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little tired of winter this year! I look out onto my deck and all I think of is...in a month from now I'll be out on the river fly-fishing! I just shiver when I think that! It's going to be so cold! I just want a few days of sunshine and temperatures above freezing...and please...NO MORE SNOW! I'm not sure why this year is so different, there's always a lot of snow in Michigan. I feel sorry for everyone in the Northeast section of the US-they've really got hammered! Friends and family in Pennsylvania and New York have had a lot more than us. I decided I try to make something that would put me into a springtime mood. So I dug out some beads and these are what I came up with. I hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. Fly fishing...wow! We did that for the first time in Colorado about a year ago. It was fun...but I need a lot of practice...enjoyed the peacefulness.

    ReplyDelete