Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Breaking up is hard to do...

It's hard to say goodbye. You know it wasn't right from the beginning of the relationship. Yet you stuck with it for over a year. You know how it feels. First it's exciting, you think there's nothing better for you. Then one day it happens, you look around and there's something that catches your eye, but still you hang on, hoping it's all going to work out. You get restless, now you find your eyes wandering more. Life's not the same, you're just not satisfied like you were before. You start thinking to yourself-is there something better for me out there...and then one day you find you just can't stand one more day. It's no ones fault. It's just time to move on. Say goodbye. It was good while it lasted... Say hello to my new banner! What, not what you were thing-LOL! I'll keep my old one here for a little while, after all I've kind of gotten used to its dirty laundry and bad habits. But, don't say I didn't warn you!

1 comment:

  1. lol, your funny! im following you now :D hope you get more comments, i know how you feel, but it gets better, just keep finding people on the forums, it will pick up!

    laci

    ReplyDelete