Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolutions-2010 Style

Another year has started-along with another set of resolutions. Like many of you I resolve to lose weight each year-and I have lost a few pounds but not nearly what I need to. This year I'm offering a challenge to al my friends...help me with my weight loss quest! Give me some inspiration, tell me your story, share your tips and recipes. What will you get in return, besides my gratitude? Well how about picking ANY one item from my shop? All you need to do is check in and post at least twice a month from now until my birthday-July 17th! I'll promise to post-uh-oh is that another resolution?-at least once a week to let you know how I'm progressing. Here's my starting weight:272lbs Eeks! At least that's out in the open. I'm feeling a little braver. I got a WiiFitPlus for Christmas-has anyone else used it to help them lose weight? I'd love to know. If you feel like joining me on my weight loss program please join in!

2 comments:

  1. I applaud your bravery! The hardest part is just getting started. I look forward to following your progress!!

    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the feeling that you will be able to do this! A few tips: Eats lots of protein, few carbs and sugar and exercise at least every other day. Three sensible meals and 2 protein snacks a day will keep you from getting hungry. Always eat breakfast. Use a smaller plate. Write down everything you eat. That's all I can think of for now. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete