Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Finds No.10-MDKnits

I love the idea of this shop- a mother/daughter team! Here's their profile: We are a mother and daughter team who LOVE to knit and do crafts after dinner everyday while watching t.v. My mom is a full time professor at a state college, while I just graduated with my Bachelor's of Music and I am currently waiting for graduate school to start in the fall. My mom is like my best friend. Since we knit every day, we end up knitting a ton of things! You can only wear so many scarves at one time ;) We found Etsy, love the atmosphere, and decided to stay! We both hope you love our creations as much as we do. We have things for knitters and knitter lovers alike ^_^. I really like these you could use them for either dishcloths or facecloths! Emilee's blog is : www.thevirginknitter.com (i'm the daughter :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature! Me and my mom truly appreicate it!
    ~MDKnits

    ReplyDelete