Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weekly BESTeam feature

ConduitPress

This weeks featured BESTeam member is ConduitPress. When I first looked into this shop, I found some wonderful items.
Take a look at this Rustic Brown Leather Journal that I found.

Here is her description-This is a soft cover light brown leather journal bound with a brown linen thread using the long stitch method. This type of stitching allows the book to lie flat when in use. Leather is upcycled great quality upholstery leather with a beautiful suede on the inside. There is a sweet little swirly tree burned into the cover of this one of a kind journal. Inside pages are hand torn acid free 100lb true white paper.

I've always wanted to keep a journal-something I could pass on. This would make a wonderful gift for someone special.

The more I looked around, the more I found!

Take a look at this Hollowed Book Safe . It's one of many in her shop.

Great for storing your family jewels...what no family jewels? This would still be great looking on your bookshelf. Imagine leaving a little note to your loved one and having him find it!

I hope you enjoy the shops that I am bringing to you. Please share your thoughts and comments. I'd love to know what you think about them and if  I sparked your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment