Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weekly BESTeam feature

My blog readers will notice in the future that I will be reguarly featuring other Etsy shops on my blog. Part of my commitment to grow my business was to get more involved in the Etsy community. How are you promoting your shop? Part of what I have always been committed for in both my personal and business life is helping others. I hope you will get to know some of these shops in the future! I have joined the BESTeam-Boosting Etsy Shops.
If you're interested in growing your business-maybe you should check them out too!

pHili313

A mother with toddler girls who loves to bead  is how this Etsy shop owner describes herself!
This is one of the beautiful pieces of jewelry I found in her shop. Don't you just love the colors in this necklace! Perfect for a spring day. Called Crystal Tears I'd be having tears of joy wearing this!

I hope you check out these shops that I am going to be featuring and let me know if you'd like to join us to!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: